With over twenty years of experience in software and thirty years in healthcare, Ted helps organizations improve processes, build new systems, expand services, connect better with staff and clients, and leverage technology to better manage their organizations.
Ted’s worked with health and human services organizations in nearly all fifty states and has completed both process optimization services, and return on investment studies for a variety of mental health and substance use disorder providers. He’s led both clinical and sales teams – and even managed the logistical coordination of rehabilitation services for a multi-independence level, thirty-bed facility.
Ted worked in numerous leadership roles including Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing, National Sales Director, and Regional Vice President for some of the largest software vendors in the health and human services market.
During his tenure at Streamline:
- Gross revenue increased by 23% yearly on average
- Yearly Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) increased by 20X over 7 years
- Number of clients utilizing Streamline’s EHR Platform up from 15 to 105
- Built the sales & marketing team from 1 FTE to 25
- Number of organizational FTEs increased from 90 to 325
- Client base expanded from 10 to 32 states
During his tenure at Sequest/Netsmart:
- Generated approximately 4X revenue over previous year
- Led team to rank #1 in sales nationwide
- Nearly doubled sales by turning around an underperforming team
- Developed and implemented a national sales staff onboarding program
Ted holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology along with a Master’s in Health Administration.